The long awaited document outlining the proposed improvements to the transport infrastructure within Harlow has just been published and can be found HERE
The consultation period runs for 6 weeks, concluding at 5 pm om 13 March.
HAP are of the view that :
- This is not really consultation but information.
- It has been taken as read that all these developments around Harlow will take place, before any final decisions have been made.
- It is likely that much of the work needed will be done after many thousands of homes have already been constructed, causing massive congestion on Harlow’s roads … just look at the delays at The Gates’ roundabout.
- The document is dated 2019, so could have been consulted on a year ago.
- Promises about a better and more extensive bus service really fall on deaf ears when you bear in mind the service residents in the town have had to put up with for years.
- Very little has been done to consult with residents.
Please do complete the consultation at the end of the information provided by the Garden Town developers.